Bulgarian sports development association
Name: Bulgarian sports development association
Bulgarian Sports Development Association was founded in 2010 and is a nonprofit public organization devoted to the development of Bulgarian sport and improving sporting culture in Bulgaria.
Association team is young, creative and full of innovative spirit that works for development of Bulgarian sport and enhance the sport culture in Bulgaria with a desire and motivation. BSDA membership is voluntary and the association involve both physical and legal persons who are willing to help sport development with time, ideas, effort or financial support. Assocciation also organizes different events in the areas of: entepreunership, citizenship and active society. The team of the orgazation consists of professionals from different fields as: sport experts, media specialists, tourism and hospitality, education, marketing and others.
Assocciation believes that sport should be part of a modern life of children and young people and should create in them values such as motivation, discipline, fair play. Sport is also be a excellent way to prevent many of the problems with young people such as social exclusion, violence, crime and addictions.
Main goals of the organization are:
1. Sustainable development of physical education and sport in Bulgaria; 2. Develop different strategies and programs for sport tourism. 3. Development, application, implementation and coordination of national, municipal, government, European, international and other projects and programs for development of sport, sports facilities and physical education; 4. Improving the health, physical condition and sports culture of the nation, concerning youth problems as a priority; 5. Optimization and mobilizing human and material potential in sport and personal development; 6. Creating an enabling environment for sustainable and efficient management and entrepreneurship in sport and tourism; 7. Development of education in physical culture and sport and through sport, and informal continuing education in the field of sport, professional development, business and entrepreneurship; 8. Protection of children, youth, professional athletes, coaches, sports figures and sports organizations; 9. Develop and Stimulate entrepreneurship in sports.
Specific fields, connected to the project:
• More than 20 years of sport field knowledge of the applicant’s project team members;
• Coordination for Sofia of Move week 2013 and 2014 with excellent results – campaign, similar to EWoS, that will give us easier overview of the campaign and way to analyse comparing both;
• Capacity to lead the collaborative partnership to find the best possible good practices and to collect them in one single place as open educational resource for all interested players;
• Possibility to sustain the project after the funding, because we believe that the project will have long life and added value to sport for all sector;